Mitsubishi Corporation RtM Japan Ltd., aware that a company cannot survive without being mindful of the earth’s environment, endeavors to protect the global environment in all aspects of our corporate activities, adopting and acting according to the following policies aimed at sustainable growth.
- Observance of environmental laws and regulations
We pledge to comply with domestic and overseas environment-related laws and regulations.
- Initiatives for environmental protection
Always taking into consideration the environmental impact of our operations,
- We are committed to taking appropriate actions balancing the needs for sustainable economic growth and protection of the global environment, maintaining accurate awareness of climate change and energy issues.
- We continue to look for ways of contributing to energy saving and realization of a material-cycle society through our business.
- We do not neglect efforts in everyday areas such as energy conservation, separation of trash, and use of recycled paper.
- Ongoing improvement of Environmental Management System
We make ongoing efforts to enhance and improve our Environmental Management System in harmony with our business activities.
- Employee awareness and public announcement of environmental policies
We make sure all employees are familiar with these policies, and carry out education and communication activities so that all employees act in understanding of them. We also announce our environmental policies to the public.
April 1, 2022 Mitsubishi Corporation RtM Japan Ltd. President and CEO
On November 30, 2000, Mitsubishi Corporation RtM Japan Ltd. earned certification and registration under ISO 14001 (Enviromental Management Systems) for the scope of its head office.
- Registered Organization and Address :
- Mitsubishi Corporation RtM Japan Ltd. Head Office
7-2‚ Marunouchi 2-chome‚ Chiyoda-ku‚ Tokyo 100-7027‚ Japan
- The Scope of the Registration :
- Mineral Resources Trading
ISO14001 CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION（453KB）