Mitsubishi Corporation RtM China Ltd. (hereafter referred to as the "Company") recognizes the significance and importance of privacy information which could be identified through user's full name, date of birth and other information which could identify a particular user accessing this website (hereafter referred to as the "Personal Information") . Users can view this Company's website (hereafter referred to as this "Website") without disclosing their Personal Information and their Personal Information cannot be collected by only accessing this Website. Therefore, we may make research on this Website to analyze statistical tendency, but information analyzed in such research will not include the Personal Information. When we collect the Personal Information through this Website, we will obviously indicate such intent, and will exert the utmost of care in its handling and management, as described below 1-4. Users can visit almost all of contents of this Website other than certain services without providing the Personal Information which please note. This policy provides for the basic policy on the handling of a variety of Personal Information collected by or provided to the Company.
The Company may use "cookies" when users visit this Website again to provide them with better service suitable for each user. When a user visits this Website for the first time, this Website sends identification ticket called "cookies" to user's computer. These "cookies" can identify the user as the identical user at the user's revisit of this Website. Unless users enter their Personal Information by themselves on this Website, these "cookies" cannot be used to identify individuals. In addition, users can set their browsers to refuse "cookies".
- Should the Company request your Personal Information, it will notify users of or publicly announce the purpose(s) for which it is to be used, the Company's contact for inquiries and the extent of the third parties with whom the Company may provide the Personal Information in advance and use the said Personal Information within the scope of the purposes only when it is agreed by the providers in advance.
The Company always exercise the upmost care so as to prevent the invasion of privacy of those who provide Personal Information (providers). Without providers' consents, the Company will not disclose providers' information to any third party, however, the Company may disclose Personal Information collected by and provided to the Company to the following parties when deemed reasonably necessary.
- Courts, regulating authorities and other public institutions in cases where the provision and disclosure of Personal Information is required by laws, mandatory orders and legally binding requests.
- Outside operators to whom the administration of this Website and the management of the information system have been entrusted (however, the said provision and disclosure are made under strict nondisclosure agreements and limited to the scope required).
- As per other legally binding regulations or requests
The Company will reasonably respond in a timely manner to all requests to disclose, amend, add or cease user's Personal Information.
Contact by phone: +86（0）21 6075 6930
- The Company shall comply with relevant laws and regulations which apply to the Personal Information collected by the Company. The Company may make changes, revisions, or additions to these contents in accordance with revisions to laws and regulations or if otherwise required.